Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Recently Took A Job With An Estate Planning Office

I needed a change at work and started looking around for a new job. It wasn't that I didn't like working for the insurance company I worked for, but there was lots of drama within the office and the people I worked with lived for it.

That is not my personality and I don't like to deal with that kind of stuff. I like to go to work, do what I'm supposed to do and go home. I also like getting along with everyone. It didn't seem to matter how much I minded my business, the drama was there. It was constant. This is why I applied for another job with an estate planning Austin office. 

I had an interview with them and learned the office was small and I would be the only female working there. Plus the pay was better at this office. They offered me the job and I couldn't refuse it. I put my notice in at my old job and finished it out. I love this job and the people that I do work with in the office. They aren't there alot though, I'm mostly there by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment